Build Day 8

I’ve gotten a bit more done. I cut out the rest of the leg pieces and some of the ankle pieces from another 24″x48″ piece of .125″. I’ve got the shoulder hubs done, and half of each leg done. I also started gluing the layers for the ankle pieces. This here is a good representation of what you can get out of one 4’x8′ piece of styrene. Not bad. With the exception of maybe the R5 dome, it looks like two sheets can do the whole thing. I have decided that I’m gonna wait to do the skins. I’d be more than happy with a solid, rolling body, even if he’s naked for a while! So from here, I’m gonna finish the legs, ankles, and main feet, then do the center ankle and foot, then work on the dome.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *